[Vpn-help] VPN-tunnel break off

Mager, Christian christian.mager at salt-solutions.de
Wed Aug 13 06:16:57 CDT 2008

Hi,
I have a problem with the VPN Client for Windows. I can build up the tunnel and it works fine but after a couple of hours (between 4 and 8) the connection breaks off without any error message. The log od the Connection still displays tunnel enabled.
We use a Netscreen 50 router, Pressure Key and Xauth Authentification.Why does do not recognize that the connection breaks off? Do you have any idea solving the problem? Thanks in advanced.

Christian
_____________________________________

SALT Solutions GmbH
Christian Mager
Wörthstr. 15
97082 Würburg
DEUTSCHLAND

Fon:   +49.931.3573.400
Fax:   +49.931.3573.409
Mail:   christian.mager at salt-solutions.de

www.salt-solutions.de

Geschäftsführer: Dr. Bernhard Blüthner, Dieter Heyde, Markus Honold
Sitz: Oberpfaffenhofen, AG München, HRB 146081