[Vpn-help] Problem in configuring in ubuntu 8.04

P.M.S.Prakash prakashpms at gmail.com
Wed Aug 20 09:13:11 CDT 2008

Hi Matthew,

I will apply these changes and try.

Alternately, I saved the working configuration from windows client using
export and used in ubuntu 8.0.4 by importing. It is able to connect but not
able to access the remote network. The vpn router's log shows that the
tunnel is established and shrew soft vpn client also shows tunnel is
established. But the same configuration on the client and vpn router able to
establish in windows and able to access the remote machines.

Anyway, let me try to apply your new fixes and see if it solves the problem
and update you.

Best Regards
Prakash