[Vpn-help] Problem in configuring in ubuntu 8.04

P.M.S.Prakash prakashpms at gmail.com
Wed Aug 20 13:12:01 CDT 2008

Hi Matthew,

Right. I forgot to switch some cases around after making aggressive the
>> first element in the combobox. Try the attached patch which should work. Its
>> still against original sources so beware. You must revert the other patch (
>> see source/ikea/*.orig files ) for it to apply cleanly. Once I hear back
>> from you, I will commit the changes if they look good.

I am able to select FQDN now and create a configuration. Looks like the
changes are not done for editing. So, when I click Properties, it is not
showing FQDN etc.

With this, I am able to connect to the remote vpn router and the vpn logs
also show that the connection is established, but I am not able to access
the remote network behind vpn router.

As I said earlier, with the same configuration on the vpn router, I am able
to connect using shrew soft windows vpn client.

I plan to compile it on Fedora as well to see if it is a problem with
Ubuntu. If you can help to resolve this problem, it will be great.

Best Regards
Prakash