[Vpn-help] New 2.1.0 alpha 9 release ...

Matthew Grooms mgrooms at shrew.net
Mon Feb 25 01:50:04 CST 2008

All,

I just posted a new 2.1.0 alpha 9 release on the website. This update
includes a few frequently requested items on the todo list. A new dialog
has been added to the windows Access Manager application that allows
several user preferences to be configured such as system tray / task bar
window visibility, saving the last Xauth login name and automatically
minimizing connection windows. Time stamps are now added to log entries
( way overdue ) and a few important bugs have been fixed.

The 2.1.0 todo list has also been adjusted to include what I believe can
realistically be accomplished before moving into the 2.1.0 beta cycle. I
hope to have all the remaining items knocked out in the next few days.