[Vpn-help] saving config file with all certificates (main mode)

Dietmar Papperitz d.papperitz at t-online.de
Tue Jun 17 04:27:03 CDT 2008

Hallo Mathew,

Hmm... I export the configuration, go to file path and delete my certs. Then
I import the configuration and now the certificates where I have deleted
before are now on file path again. If I delete not before the import
function asks me to overwrite the certs by importing the configuration file.
So I think the certs are not stripped.

greetings
Dietmar