[Vpn-help] Notable high load with the new rc

Matthew Grooms mgrooms at shrew.net
Tue Jun 17 10:53:48 CDT 2008

Stefan Bauer wrote:
> Dear Matthew,
>
> after a short period of time, the iked.exe on my windows xp sp2 punishs
> my system with a load of 40-50%. If i move back to the 2.1.0-beta2, the
> load is around 0-5 percent.
>
> I'll provide logfiles if this is helpful.

Stefan,

There is one issue I am aware that was reported by Fabian Weber. If the
connect window is closed using the X system button without disconnecting
first, iked can go into a high utilization loop. I have not addressed
this yet but the problem is easily reproduced so it should be trivial to
fix.