[Vpn-help] Bluescreen with 2.1.0-rc2

Joerg de la Haye haye at lab-quade.de
Tue Jun 24 04:08:53 CDT 2008

Hi,

mgrooms wrote:
> Could you please try to disable the IPv4 Large Send Offload on the physical
> NIC driver and let me know if this helps the situation? There may be other
> offload options that you can disable for testing as well. If this does work
> around your problem, then I will know what to work on.

I disabled Large Send Offload, but the blue screen problem still
occured. At second I disabled every advanced feature the driver has an
option for, still the same. At last I disabled every protocol except of
IPv4, LWF and the Client for Microsoft Networks: blue screen.

What should I try next? Does it help to start in debug mode and send you
the dumps?

Joerg