[Vpn-help] Bluescreen with 2.1.0-rc2

Matthew Carle matthew_carle at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 24 07:16:12 CDT 2008

Hi,

My network controller is onboard, in a desktop PC. The details are:

Realtek RTL8168B/8111B Family PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet NIC (NDIS 6.0)
Driver Provider: Realtek
Driver Version: 6.206.502.2008

I don't have time right now to try these debugging suggestions, but will try to look into it when I get a chance.

Matthew.