[Vpn-help] Bluescreen with 2.1.0-rc2

mgrooms mgrooms at shrew.net
Tue Jun 24 13:35:20 CDT 2008

On Tue, 24 Jun 2008 22:16:12 +1000, "Matthew Carle"
<matthew_carle at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> My network controller is onboard, in a desktop PC. The details are:
>
> Realtek RTL8168B/8111B Family PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet NIC (NDIS 6.0)
> Driver Provider: Realtek
> Driver Version: 6.206.502.2008
>
> I don't have time right now to try these debugging suggestions, but will
> try to look into it when I get a chance.

Joerg & Matthew,

Thank you both for the information. It looks like you are both experiencing
the same issue. Since Joerg already tested with the task offload disabled,
I think we can rule this out as a complication. Luckily, I have several
different Gigabit Realtek adapters lying around that I can test with. It
may take me several days to isolate the problem. Once I do, resolving the
issue shouldn't be too difficult and I will make a new build available for
testing. If the changes work well with both your Ethernet adapters, we can
push out a 2.1.1 maintenance release. Thanks again for your bug reports and
feedback.