[Vpn-help] cannot connect to a fortigate with shrew vpn client on windows

Oscar Vidakovic Mercader oscar at vidakovic.es
Thu Nov 20 04:47:11 CST 2008

The reason I'm running this build is beacase the person who registered
the fortigate is out this week and I cannot contact him. Therefore I'll
try to find a way to update it.

I'm not able to create an internal to internal policy as the VPN is
configured in WAN2.

I got the following policies:

- WAN2 to WAN2 DHCP encrypt
- internal to WAN2 all encript