[Vpn-help] New 2.2.0 alpha available ...

Saša Stjepan Bakša sasa-stjepan.baksa at os.t-com.hr
Thu Oct 30 11:54:57 CDT 2008

Hi Matthew,

I have installed this build and it works for me. All (12) tunnels are
working correctly but problem
with DNS remains but when I have tried virtual adapter, DNS stays
correct. Only with existing
adapter DNS change to 127.0.0.1

So this new alpha build is refreshing news to me. Now I can have
internet and tunnel connection
on the same time.

TNX for great software.

Sasa

> On Mon, 27 Oct 2008, Matthew Grooms wrote:
>> All,
>>
>> I just posted a 2.2.0 alpha 1 release on the download page. Unlike a
>> stable release, it contains new features and aggressive changes for
>> those interested in testing or early adoption. Here is a brief synopsis
>> of one of the more interesting new features ...
> [...]
>>

>   X509 based authentication doesn't seem to work in this version. Follow
> are the relevant server logs(OpenSSL 0.9.7e-p1 + ipsec-tools 0.7.1):

Tai-hwa,

This should be corrected now. Can you please try this build ...

http://www.shrew.net/vpn/download.php?name=vpn-client&vers=2.2.0-alpha-2-x86

http://www.shrew.net/vpn/download.php?name=vpn-client&vers=2.2.0-alpha-2-a64