[Vpn-help] New 2.2.0 alpha available ...

Matthew Grooms mgrooms at shrew.net
Thu Oct 30 12:50:58 CDT 2008

Saša Stjepan Bakša wrote:
> Hi Matthew,
>
> I have installed this build and it works for me. All (12) tunnels are
> working correctly but problem
> with DNS remains but when I have tried virtual adapter, DNS stays
> correct. Only with existing
> adapter DNS change to 127.0.0.1
>
> So this new alpha build is refreshing news to me. Now I can have
> internet and tunnel connection
> on the same time.
>
> TNX for great software.

Sasa,

Thanks for testing. I looked into this issue but was unable to reproduce
it locally. My guess is that it only occurs when specific system DNS
settings are used with direct mode is enabled. Could you please send me
some screen shots of your Windows DNS settings in a private email? The
more information I have the better. Hopefully I can then reproduce the
problem and correct it.