[Vpn-help] Network Unavailable Issue

Joerg de la Haye haye at lab-quade.de
Tue Sep 2 04:04:31 CDT 2008

Hi,

 > I have restarted the machine multiple times but consistently get this
 > message.  I just did another reboot and final test to ensure the message
 > was the same on both machines and its now connected with the following
 > message.

Just to let you know: I've had the same issues a few days ago with a x86
Vista machine (not my 64Bit one) and a x86 XP machine. A reinstallation
and reboots did the trick, but I'm sure I had to reboot the machine more
than once like Tony said. Sadly I wasn't able to get some useful
information about the problem, but there is one obviously.

Joerg