[Vpn-help] New 2.1.2 beta available ...

Matthew Grooms mgrooms at shrew.net
Tue Sep 2 01:51:57 CDT 2008

All,

A lot of bug fixes have been piling up in the head branch so I thought
it would be a good time for a maintenance release. Many of the fixes are
related to Linux/BSD UI, virtual adapter and route handling support. A
few additional fixes are also included for the windows installer and
Vista route handling support. Please help test this build and check for
any regressions. For more details, please see the change logs available
from the download pages. I expect this to be a very short release cycle
as most of the changes are bug fixes.