[Vpn-help] No problems connecting, except to one PIX

Mark Valpreda mark at valpreda.org
Fri Apr 3 13:29:59 CDT 2009

I have multiple clients I connect to that are all using Cisco PIXes. All are
running 6.3(5), all are configured the same for ISAKMP. I can connect to
each and every one of them, pass traffic through the tunnel...except one.
The only difference is that it is a 515. It is running 6.3(5) as well. It
connects, brings up the tunnel, shows connected and the PIX shows a
connection. No data passes.

I have restarted, reapplied 6.3(5) and recreated the ISAKMP commands from
another machine that works. It just doesn't work. Any thoughts?