[Vpn-help] Couple questions

Chris Yates chris.a.yates at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 12:08:13 CDT 2009

Hello,

I just started using this VPN client.  I have two main issues.

1) I am unable to access a couple networks which work fine when using the
cisco VPN client.  These are two class B networks which routes are setup on
my cisco ISR.  I checked that both the cisco vpn client and shrew are
creating the static routes when connecting to the VPN.  However, I can't
ping anything in those networks while using shrew.  The main difference is
that I'm using cisco vpn client on a 32 bit windows xp install and shrew on
a 64 bit windows 7 install.  Any ideas why this might be happening?

2) Is there a way to save my password and have shrew automatically connect
on bootup?  I am always connected to this VPN when the computer is on.

Thanks!

-
Chris