[Vpn-help] Couple questions

Chris Yates chris.a.yates at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 22:15:40 CDT 2009

I haven't heard anything back regarding this issue.  I have done further
testing and found the following.  When I change the policy tab from "Obtain
Topology Automatically" to manually adding networks only the first network
listed will work.

For example, I added three networks, 172.16.0.0, 172.19.0.0, and
192.168.38.0.  I can ping devices existing in whichever network is listed
first in the policy tab.  The other two networks timeout.

When I re-check obtain topology automatically then the same thing happens,
it detects all the networks and adds the routes but only the first one will
work.

Still struggling with this problem and would desperately like to get this
VPN to work on windows 7 x64.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Chris