[Vpn-help] Problem connecting to Cisco ASA

Tim Cott tcott at data-source.com
Thu Aug 6 20:16:49 CDT 2009

Problem solved!  The gateway was returning the FQDN but the VPN Client wasn't expecting one because...
it wasn't in the PCF!  I added the string to the config on the Authentication/Remote ID tab and voila!  Tunnel established and we're in business.

Thank you Mark for helping to get my brain in gear!  :)
Tim Cott | IT Support | DataSource, Inc. | P: 816.483.3282 x. 334 | tcott at data-source.com