[Vpn-help] Help diagnosing VPN not connecting

Steve Ousley Steve at host-it.co.uk
Tue Dec 1 03:52:42 CST 2009

Hi

I have 2 computers, both running Windows Vista.  I need to get Shrewsoft to connect to a Cisco PIX VPN from the machines.  On one machine, the connection gets made fine, however, on the other machine, this fails saying that there was a timeout.

The machine that does not work has been tried from various locations, however, still does not work.  Are there any other logs that we can look at to help diagnose the issue?

Regards

Steve Ousley - SO620-RIPE
Nuco Technologies Ltd
steve at host-it.co.uk<mailto:steve at host-it.co.uk>
www.nucotechnologies.com<http://www.nucotechnologies.com/>
Tel. 0844 745 1300
Skype: nucotech-support

Nuco Technologies Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales
with company number 04470751