[vpn-help] Cannot connect to VPN using ATT wireless aircard

Sharad Agrawal sharwal at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 13:31:34 CST 2009

Hey all, I am using a Windows 7 64bit machine and am able to connect/login
to VPN without any issues when using a regular wireless connection or a
wired connection to our pcf file...when I attempt to connect using the ATT
aircard I get a message 'detached from key daemon'

One thing I noticed was that the att network adapter does not list the
'Shrewsoft Lightweight filter' protocol' where the regular wireless and
wired adapters both list it

Any help would be appreciated, thanks

Sharad