[vpn-help] [Vpn-help] FW: email address showing up on mail list

VPN Client Product Support vpn-help at lists.shrew.net
Wed Dec 16 14:39:29 CST 2009

I'd prefer my email address not going out, but I don't mind my name.

And if it weren't for the spammers, I wouldn't mind that even...

I didn't use a disposable address for my email, and I perhaps should have.

If necessary, I can just set up one of those.

So, while I'd prefer no names, I can live with it the other way.  So,
whatever works best for the mail list I guess.

-greg