[Vpn-help] pcf and certificate imported, but gateway authentication error [2.1.5 rc1]

Daniel Sabanés Bové daniel.sabanesbove at gmx.net
Thu Jul 9 10:18:14 CDT 2009

Hi Matthew,

thank you very much for your help. I have now made log-files, which I
send to you in a separate email.

I do not think that the certificate is located in a certificate chain,
where some "deeper" certificates are missing. It should be a root
certificate. And as I already said, Cisco VPN client worked with the
same certificate.

thanks again,
Daniel