[Vpn-help] windows 7 x64 / netgear FVS-336G / 2.1.5-beta

Maca Zorova mzorova at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 9 18:55:32 CDT 2009

Hello, I just installed the 2.1.5-beta-5 and tried using it on Windows 7 x64 RC1 and with the netgeat FVS-336G with the 3.0.5-25 firmware. I configured it using the EXCELLENT wiki page HowToNetgear, and it all worked. In  that I am able to dial-in and it says tunnel brought up..

However when I access the IPs behind the VPN (192.168.1.xxx) when I am on a public IP, it does not resolve. Also, I do not see another network adapter when I look at the network adapters on windows 7..

Not sure if I am supposed to see a new network adapter in the list when it is installed.. Either way, I am unable to access the IPs even though the connection says it is successful.. I can provide more detail if that helps?

mz