[Vpn-help] VPN Help for Netgear FVG318

Dirk Zwart drkzwrt at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 17 14:05:00 CDT 2009

I am trying to VPN from my school to my home. Yes it is my bad for buying a low-end router with VPN as I don't really understand the technology, but thought it would be cool to jump on at home incase I left a document at home that I needed at school. Is anyone up the the challenge to assit? I've tried to set the settings on the router and through the Shrew client (mostly defaults), but am getting no where. What information or screen shots would be most helpful to get started?

Thank-you very much,
dirk