[Vpn-help] Development Update ...

Joerg de la Haye haye at lab-quade.de
Thu Mar 5 12:04:50 CST 2009

Hi Matthew,

I've found two problems, a new one since version 2.1.5-beta-4 and a
second one of which I'm sure it happend with older versions also.

First I've tried to install 2.1.5-beta-4, but I didn't get it functional
because it brought back the unsigned driver problem for Vista64 you
solved several months ago. The only thing that helped was reverting back
to version 2.1.5-dialupfix-a64.

The second problem occurs if you use the virtual adapter feature with an
assigned address in a certain way - if you have more than one connection
using this feature and having defined different addresses (e.g. the
virtual adapter of connection 1 uses 172.18.0.1 and the one of
connection 2 uses 172.18.0.2). Connecting to no. 1 works ok and you can
use the desired IP, but if you disconnect and want to use connection 2
the virtual adapter still uses the address of connection 1. The only
thing that helps is a reboot.

Joerg