[Vpn-help] Wifi hardware button does not work after reboot

Andreas Balzer andreasbalzer at gmail.com
Sat May 2 16:40:56 CDT 2009

Hi,
I tried both the beta and the alpha already. Unfortunately both lead
to problems during install (some driver files seem to miss). After
installing it VPN connections do work with it but after the first
reboot all I get is a bluescreen. The only way to solve it is by
system-restore. I tried it on three different computers with 64bit
Windows 7 in both German and English. All three computers show the
same bahaviour.

Anything known on this?
Andreas