[Vpn-help] Established VPN connection but no internet anymore

Kai Wetzelsberger k.wetzelsberger at hs-mannheim.de
Mon Nov 2 19:50:57 CST 2009

Hi,

I use Shrew Soft Version 2.1.0 rc4 in Ubuntu 9.04 to
establish a vpn connection to my university. Everything
works fine but after I have a vpn connection I can't
connect to the Internet anymore. After spending some time
in searching for the failure I found an advice to use
split tunneling. But I have no idea how the make the right
settings. I also use Shrew Soft in Windows 7 without any
problems. I will appreciate for any help to solve my
problem.

Best regards,

Kai