[Vpn-help] new to Shew Soft VPN

Brian Donahue brian at pigeonmoon.com
Mon Nov 9 13:29:09 CST 2009

Hello,

I just discovered Shrew Soft VPN after upgrading to Windows 7 64-bit and
needing a VPN client for a Cisco VPN.  Shrew Soft worked great right after
initial install and importing my pcf file.  On the first connection,
everything seemed to work exactly the same, but since then whenever I
connect I seem to lose local DNS resolution.  With the Cisco client on 32
bit, I was able to browse the internet locally while connected.  Is there a
way to configure Shrew Soft VPN  to allow this?

Thanks!

Brian

P.S. I already made a paypal contribution, because even without local
connectivity, I apprecitate the work that must have gone into this product
to make it so easy to use right out of the box!