[Vpn-help] After Install Internet access is lost

Dale Puckett dpuckett at brainworks.com
Thu Nov 12 16:59:50 CST 2009

Ralph,

Running RC 2.15RC4 here on a Dell D830 here. Didn't run into the problem
you describe but found that I was not able to connect to our newspaper
clients with Cisco VPNs using the Wireless Card.

However, it works great from when I am using the Gigabit Ethernet port
on the laptop.

Hope this helps!

Dale