[Vpn-help] Windows 7 x64 BSOD (again)

Will Weisser teetee at gmail.com
Sun Nov 29 15:52:23 CST 2009

It certainly does help, thanks for the reply.  Actually the problem hasn't
occurred again since my original e-mail, so it would seem to be very
sporadic at best.

I see in the other mail you sent you mentioned donations, but I don't see a
donation link on the site...is it possible to donate via paypal?