[Vpn-help] VPN connectivity issue using Cisco 3030 and RSA key

Video Game Junkie vgjunkie at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 12:55:35 CDT 2009

I have been trying to get the vpn client working with my pcf import on 2
different system builds. I have a Cisco VPN concentrator and use the SecurID
RSA key for added security. I can't seem to get the VPN connection to stay
active, after it brings up the tunnel, a few seconds later it disconnects.

Attached is the output of my IKE trace. (I adjusted the IP information to
make it private). The trace is from my Windows XP system

VPN Client Version: 2.1.5 RC3
OS Version: Windows XP SP2 32-bit, Windows 7 RC 64-bit
Gateway: Cisco 3030 VPN Concentrator
Gateway Version: 4.7.2.D

Thanks
Jeff W.