[Vpn-help] Is there a way to connect to Smoothwall?

Cinghiuz cinghiuz at email.it
Fri Sep 4 09:11:28 CDT 2009

Hi there!

This is my first post and I take time to send my best greetings to everybody
and to thank the developers to provide us this greatefull package.

I did some tests with Cisco equipment and everything works fine, it's really
interesting know that you could use this VPN Client in a 64 bit environment
:)

Well now the problem is, how I can connect my Windows XP client to a
Smoothwall firewall running Smoothtunnell? They have a script called
Smoothl2tpwizard or Vistal2tpwizard that creates an LT2P connection for you
using a pem and a p12 certificates, I added them in the Shrew VPN Client,
but it doesn't work.

Is there someone that can help me?

Cinghiuz