[Vpn-help] VPN Not tunneling

Shane Smith shane.smith at nsstc.uah.edu
Fri Sep 4 13:23:09 CDT 2009

I'm trying to get a VPN solution for 64 bit windows to connect to our Cisco
IPSec VPN. I stumbled on ShrewSoft but am having trouble getting it
configured. I can get it connected but traffic doesn't seem to be getting
routed correctly. I cannot ping anything through the VPN nor can I connect
to any computers or servers on the internal network. We do not tunnel all
traffic through the VPN and do not allowed VPN traffic to access the
external internet through the VPN. Can somebody help me with this? Thanks!!

Shane Smith