[Vpn-help] problem with installing vpn-client-2.1.5-rc-3 on Win7 x64

Gabriel Matthews gabriel.matthews at qservicesco.com
Sun Sep 6 12:43:24 CDT 2009

Yeah, those thoughts crossed my mind.  My account is the only adminstrator account on the computer, and I've also done the 'install as administrator' function.

It really feels like there's a driver or registry key or something that's locked or not allowing itself to be overwritten, but I'm not a big fan of digging through network stack registry & dlls without at least knowing what I'm looking for.  :)

Gabriel Matthews
QServices Company