[Vpn-help] Start client with Windows logon??

Anthony Warren anthony+shrew at dubdub.co.uk
Sun Sep 6 15:41:42 CDT 2009

Hi all,

I just discovered Shrew while looking for a way to get Windows 7 to
connect to my Cisco IPSec VPN router.
So far, it's working really well - it was straightforward and worked
1st time, so hat's off to the developers for a great app!

One thing that would really complete the feature set for me is an
option to start the VPN session before Windows logon screen....similar
to the same feature offered in the official Cisco VPN client package -
that way VPN-secured Windows domain logon's could occur smoothly.   Is
this something that's possible?

Many thanks,

Anthony