[vpn-help] VPN gateway disconnect

Drew Henderson roo681 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 2 10:35:22 CDT 2010

I'm running Shrew Soft 2.1.6 v. 7 on Windows 7.  My Gateway is a ZyXel
ZyWall Plus 2.  I've run through the tutorial for setting up this
gateway, and must have done something wrong.  After enabling my tunnel
it will be terminated by the gateway after about 90 seconds.  I've
attached the debug information from VPN Trace.  I'm don't have much
networking experience, so I may have set something up wrong.  I don't
really understand what the debug info is saying though.

Let me know what you find.

Thanks,
-Drew