[vpn-help] 3G/UMTS problem

Michael Dale mdale at dalegroup.net
Thu Apr 15 18:18:56 CDT 2010

Hi Stian,

I've had the same problems with my HP Mini 110 with 3G card. 2.1.6-beta-7 fixed the problem if I'm using xAuth and assigning an IP address from the firewall.

If the VPN is setup to simply use the local adapters existing IP address I couldn't get it to work, so I suspect there are still some issues somewhere.

Michael.