[vpn-help] Network Not Available?

Uracs Tamás uracs.tamas at peetandcook.hu
Thu Apr 22 03:06:24 CDT 2010

Hi Duke,

some of us also have this problem. See the email below:

"Matthew, thanks for your reply -- you perhaps have already seen my previous out-of-order reply, at

  --->>  http://lists.shrew.net/pipermail/vpn-help/2010-April/003173.html  <<-- in which I mentioned the great improvement I obtained from Ken Johnson's reply (uncheck the Lightweight Filter, then recheck it)."

Could You confirm that the ARP entry of the default gateway disappears from the ARP list? (type arp -a to a command line)

Kind regards,

Tamas