[vpn-help] Is it possible to maintain the VPN connection after closing the Windows session of the user that initiated the connection ?

mmonroux at trilux.de mmonroux at trilux.de
Tue Aug 17 09:22:29 CDT 2010

Firstly, congratulations and thank you for your wonderful software.

I use Shrew VPN recently replacing Greebow VPN for reasons of stability
and cost.

My problem is:

Until now I used Microsoft Remote Desktop Connection (through VPN) to
log in as administrator on the computers of my users.

With Shrew VPN,when the user close the Windows session, the VPN stops
too. And I lost the connection...

As we open a session to open the tunnel, I can't log in as administrator
through the VPN...

Is it possible to maintain the VPN connection after closing the Windows
session of the user that initiated the connection ?
Best Regards,

Marc Monroux