[vpn-help] ScreenOS XAuth problem

Stefan Stefanov thegrave at abv.bg
Fri Aug 20 05:44:37 CDT 2010

Hello,

I'm experiencing from time to time (less
frequently since I upgraded to 6.3.0r4.0 from 6.3.0r3.0)
user authentication errors when connecting to my ISG-2000 with Shrew. I tried all possible versions - alfa, beta, gama, stable, etc. - problem persists. This occurs especially when you have a bad Internet connection like mine at home and traffic drops/IKE timeouts occur. Has anyone experienced such issue? It's not something fatal but requires a firewall reset to get it fixed which is pretty annoying.

Cheers,

Stefan