[vpn-help] split tunnel problem

Grétar Magnússon gretar at endor.is
Tue Aug 31 07:06:05 CDT 2010

Hello

I set up Shrew soft VPN today and imported a .pcf file into the program (I´m running Windows 7 64 bit).  The program seems to connect but I cant ping anything or access anything.  The message that I can see when connecting is:  bringing up tunnel ...
network device configured
tunnel enabled

But when I click on the Network tab there is 0 in Established Security Associations.  I managed to get 1 security association earlier today when I changed my Phase 2 PFS Exchange to Group2 but now I cant get that again after I disconnected....

Can you please help me on this ?

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CB4904.E3653A30]