[vpn-help] New 2.2.0 Alpha Build Available ( PLEASE TEST !!! )

Noach Sumner nss at compu-skill.com
Mon Dec 13 14:42:25 CST 2010

I upgraded a computer (Windows 7 x64) to from 2.1.7 to 2.2.0 and I
immediate noticed that it now gave me DNS as an IPv6 address which is not
what my DHCP should be handing out and I didn't have this with 2.1.7. I also
noticed that after I disconnected I wasn't able to reconnect until I
rebooted the computer but I didn't have a chance to see if this was once off
or repeatable.