[vpn-help] session temrinated by gateway

Matthew Kowalski mjkowalski at emailaccount.com
Tue Dec 28 14:24:57 CST 2010

>From experience on our own company network, it seems that if the gateway of your computer locally matches that of the network you are trying to connect to, the VPN seems to 'get confused' and tries connecting to your local router instead.

Not sure if it will help or not, but if you are connecting from home to your office network, make sure that your home router has a different IP then that of the network you are connecting to.

Matthew Kowalski
Information Technology
Systems Administrator

The information contained in this message (including attachments, if any) is confidential, is intended only for the use  of the individual(s) to whom it is addressed and may be legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not read, use or disseminate this message or its contents. If you have received this message in error, please notify me immediately  by  reply message and delete the message from your systems. Thank you