[vpn-help] new possible feature in future release?

oleduc at parc.com oleduc at parc.com
Thu Feb 4 16:15:17 CST 2010

First of all, thank you! I am very thankful to have a working version (2.1.6-beta3/4) on windows 7 64bit with cisco vpn concentrator. This is truly admirable to see some people developing useful and reliable open-source software with such a devotion on the support.

Now I am wondering 2 things for the future.

1.      Any plan to implement shrew client on Mac?

2.      Is there a compression mode such as LZS that would be integrated on future release?

Thanks,

--
Olivier