[vpn-help] Problem report - NetGear modeConfig without XAUTH

Alexis La Goutte alexis.lagoutte at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 07:58:19 CST 2010

Hi All

I made a test with a FVS336G with the latest firmware available

and I have the same problem.

I analysed IKE trace and i see the router send a ISAKMP_CFG_SET(3) in Config
Mode to reply a ISAKMP_CFG_REQUEST (frame 5 and 6 of Michal packet capture).

I am not an expert IPsec but I think it's a bug of router

Matthew you confirm?