[vpn-help] Using VPN Trace utility

Lukasz Sokol el.es.cr at googlemail.com
Thu Feb 11 11:07:26 CST 2010

Hi Mike,
have you clicked on the 'play' button on the appropriate tabs - it seems to be
controlling the Shrew IKE and other daemons ? (I may be wrong tho)
Especially, if you have changed the log level from none to another (in Options)

Also the trace log should be pressed-in.
So to re-cap, when I start Shrew Trace, I look to click on
Open Log, Trace Log and make sure the > button is on too.

Lukasz