[vpn-help] Problems with DNS resolution

Stian Jordet liste at jordet.net
Sun Feb 21 09:36:11 CST 2010

Den 20.02.2010 15:58, skrev Thomas Siegenthaler:
> This issue only occures if I set the ip address of my LAN adapter manually
> (static) and not via DHCP. Using DHCP for obtaining my LAN ip address
> and connecting again will not result in the problem described.

Actually, this seems to be my problem with dns resolution as well! I
have been using a static ip on my wired interface (to be used when
configuring wan-radios on a network with no dhcp), but since I'm never
connected using wire, I didn't even think of checking this interface.
After some testing right now, my problem seems solved when changing the
wireless interface to dhcp. Even though my connection is via a 3g card.

Regards,
Stian