[vpn-help] BSOD/crash worse in beta 4

Kenneth Payne paynek at bellsouth.net
Fri Feb 26 12:13:28 CST 2010

My experience is the same, daily crashes with 2.1.5 running Win7 64bit.
Upgraded to 2.1.6 beta 4 and not a single crash in weeks.  Thanks!!!!

I have noticed when rebooting, windows occasionally does not shut down
completely, requiring a hard reset - but this is just an FYI, I do not
know if it is related to Shrew VPN client, but I have only experienced
this issue since upgrading to 2.1.6.  It may just be coincidental, but
thought I'd throw that out in case anyone else has experienced the same
thing.

-Kenneth