[vpn-help] How to connect Shrew Soft VPN to ASA with cert+xauth

Ireneusz Kowalski irekkowalski at o2.pl
Mon Jan 4 10:41:08 CST 2010

Hello,

I'm installed 2.1.5-release version and I want to connect to ASA 8 Gateway.
ASA is configured to permit remote vpn connection with certificate (configuring trustpoint) and xauth (with LDAP).
I set in my config settings below in attachment (I use Mutual RSA with xauth and virtual adapter on Windows XP SP3 32-bit machine).

But I can't connect to my gateway, because I receive message: phase1 config ignored.
I try set in authentication certificates in .pem format, but result is the same e.g. I can't connect.
I try set client-auto-mode: with option disabled, push, dhcp, pull, but I can't connect.

Please help me.
Regards
Irek Kowalski