[vpn-help] Windows 7 home premium - timout

Lonnie Waugh lonniew at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 08:12:33 CST 2010

I've seen many people mention this timout issue and I see it too..

1. It works fine on my Windows xp professional system
2. It works fine on my Windows 7 Ultimate system
3. It times out on my Windows 7 Home Premium system..

Could it be the fact I've got home running on one of the machines? ...
I've not seen anyone resolve this issue.. I've seen suggestions about
setting changes, but none of them have helped.. (Nat traversal .. etc)

Any ideas at all?